I’m Claudia, the photographer.
A mauritian portrait and wedding photographer, a happy wifey, mama of two sweet little girls and a Jesus lover.
My love for photography stems from my early years studying Fine Arts at the University of Mauritius. I fell in love with photography the same way I fell in love with my husband, one day at a time and everyday all over again.
Jean-François, my one true love,
is the videographer.
Jean-Francois is the one who has been with me from the very start of my journey in photography. He’s my life partner and my one true love and we’ve been married since 2015.
After assisting me on shootings and weddings, we decided to dive into videography. He trained and we equipped ourself so as to create authentic, natural and emotional wedding videos that tell your story. We are a happy married duo working together for 6 years.
Besides videography, Jean-Francois is a business secondary teacher and a good pianist, passionate about music.
Being able to share love is one of the biggest blessings I’m thankful for. I’m grateful to God for guiding and inspiring me everyday and in every way.
5 reasons why you should book me !
- I’m relaxed, passionate and extremely patient – I understand and appreciate that baby’s don’t always want to lie there, sleep and look adorable, and I understand and appreciate that weddings don’t always go to plan and you may end up with rain on your wedding day, or things get delayed. I will be with you every step of the way to support and reassure you, and to make sure you get the best possible photography experience with me.
- I really do know my stuff . I have been studying photography at university level but still to this day I educate myself on new camera techniques, equipment, editing software, improving my client experience and making sure I am offering the best service possible.
- What you see is what you get – from the moment you enquire and receive that first message from me, I am nothing but myself. My style is bright, airy and like the natural colour tone. My subjects are the prime focus when it comes to shoots.
- I will guide you if ever you’re not at ease and feeling shy of being photographed.
- I love what I do , but it makes a world of difference when someone is invested in what they do. My job doubles up as my passion so I always strive to give you the best photos, journey and also bring out the best version of yourselves in front of the camera.
BA HONS FINE ARTS,
with specialisation in
AWARDED DRAFTFCB CREATIVE
EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2010
CREATIVE MASTERS TOUR, AUGUST 2015, MAURITIUS
PHOTO OF THE WEEK ON MYWED – 2021